Klaviyo Setup Guide
Please follow the setup guide below to connect Klaviyo to Seeda.
To connect your Klaviyo account to Seeda, you need:
- Admin Access to a Klaviyo account
- Access to your Seeda account
👉 Step 1 - Create API key
- Log in to your Klaviyo account (either directly or via your Shopify connected apps section)
- In the bottom left corner of the dashboard, click on your account name and select Settings in the pop-up.
- On the Settings page in the Accounts tab select the API Keys option.
- Then on the right hand side click Create API Key.
- In the Create API Key panel at the top, name the API Key Seeda.
- Then select the Read Only Key option and click Create in the top right hand corner
7. Your private key will appear in the centre of the screen. Select Copy Key then click Done
👉Step 2 - Connect Klaviyo to Seeda
- In your Seeda dashboard click on Connections in the left-hand menu, then find the Klaviyo tile and click Connect
- Paste the API key you created in Step 1.
- Click Save & Test.
NOTE: It is essential that you set up UTM Parameters for your Facebook ads in order for Seeda to work correctly. You can find the UTM Setup Guide in the Seeda Help Centre or by clicking here.